Tristone Cinemas Age Policy:
Children under 2 are free except in reserved seating locations. Children 2 to 12 must pay the child admission price. Senior tickets are valid for adults 65 years and older. Not all ticket types are available for all performances.
For films rated “R” by the MPAA:
- Tristone Cinemas will not sell tickets to any person under the age of 17 (18 where applicable).
- A person must be at least 21 years old in order to purchase multiple tickets without providing additional photo I.D. for additional tickets.
- The purchaser must also attend the movie for which the additional tickets are purchased.
- Patrons 17 to 20 years of age may only purchase more than one ticket if they are able to provide photo I.D. for proof of age for each additional ticket being purchased.
- Children 6 and under are not allowed to attend Rated R features.
- Managers may empower Ushers to check for photo identification if a guest appears to be underage and is holding a ticket for an “R” rated feature.
- Kiosk ticket sales are an important service for our guests. Tickets can be purchased online and picked up at the theatre, or an individual may purchase tickets directly from the kiosk. It is important to remember that the admittance procedures still apply to those individuals that make purchases or redeem online ticket purchases from a ticketing kiosk.
- Theatre Employees may be stationed at the entrance to theatre(s) playing MPAA rated “R” films to check tickets and photo identification for all who enter to prevent minors from improperly entering.
- Tristone Cinemas reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo identification along with a ticket for the proper show time of the “R” rated film.
No Pass Engagements:
Passes cannot be used for newly released films. The restriction generally applies to the first two-weeks of a film's theatrical release, however there may be specific films in which this time period is extended based on studio contracts. Always look for the "No Passes" or "Special Engagement" description next to the film title.
ADA Seating & Assistance:
- Tristone Cinemas theatres are handicap accessible. All seating designated as “handicapped” with the familiar wheelchair symbol is reserved for the disabled and their companions.
- Hearing-impaired devices are available upon request.
- If you need assistance for any reason, please ask one of our theatre personnel for assistance.
Security issues have become a daily part of our lives in America. Tristone Cinemas wants our customers and staff to feel comfortable and safe when visiting or working in our theatres. In that regard, an inspection policy regarding backpacks and purses have proved necessary and will be enforced. Any and all bags will be subject to check before admittance into the building is granted. Inspection will be brief and personal items that do not violate any of our policies will not be mentioned. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, but we thank you for assisting us in our goal to ensure your safety and a pleasant movie-going experience.
Lost and Found:
Tristone Cinemas is not responsible for lost, stolen, or recovered personal items. Before leaving the auditorium, please check around your seat for any personal belongings. For assistance, contact a staff member.
No recording devices (cameras, video recorders, sound recorders, etc.) are permitted to be used within any Tristone Cinemas facility.
Personal Communication Devices:
In consideration of all our guests, Tristone Cinemas asks that you please refrain from using cell phones, tablets, or any other personal communication device while in the auditorium.
Outside Food or Drink:
No outside food or drink is permitted in the theatre.
Films in 3-D may not be available at all locations. In some cases, theatre locations may show a particular film in both the 3-D and 2-D formats. When purchasing tickets for a 3-D film, please confirm with the box office cashier that the ticket you purchased is in fact for the 3-D presentation. Please see one of our theatre managers if you have any questions regarding 3-D films.
For tickets purchased at the box office, refunds will only be issued within 30 minutes from the start of the show time purchased and on the same day, including advance tickets. For tickets purchased through ticketing agencies, guests must contact the agency direct before the scheduled movie show time to request a refund. In addition, tickets purchased through ticketing agencies may be subject to a per-ticket Convenience Charge, which is non-refundable. There are no refunds after the printed show time. In lieu of a refund Tristone Cinemas may issue the customer passes.
Video Surveillance Policy:
Video surveillance is used within all Tristone Cinemas locations. The surveillance has been put in place for security and law enforcement purposes, which must relate to the protection of the staff, and the public, or the deterrence or detection of criminal activity, including theft, vandalism, or other property damage.
We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
Showtimes, prices and movies subject to change without notice.